Driver Monitoring Dataset
A lot of data
Lights, Camera, Action!
- 27% were women and 73% were men.
- The average age of the participants is 30 years (all over 18 years old).
- 10 of the participants wore glasses, some were recorded with and without wearing them.
- The recordings present variation in lightning angle conditions according to the time the session was recorded (morning or afternoon)
- Some activities were recorded with the car moving, the car stopped and in a second simulation environment.
- There is about 25TB of raw data!
- All recordings were grouped by sessions, each one determined by a protocol of activities, a participant, an environment and a lighting condition.
- In each session there were 3 cameras recording simultaneously: Body, Face and Hands camera.
- Each camera captures 3 channels of information: RBG, Infrared and Depth.
- All material comes with VCD annotations of different modalities.